How Our Kits Work
- Select your size
- Our kitchens can be made in 2 ft increments (so any even number from 2’-50’ is possible)
- Select your cabinetry
- Specify your appliances
- We carry several lines of appliances to choose from
- If you want a grill from a line that we don’t carry, we will need the make and model number for each appliance to ensure we make each cutout exactly to manufacturer specs.
- Place your order directly with us, through an approved retailer or an authorized contractor
- Product will arrive on the scheduled date ready for you to assemble with easy to follow instructions or
- If you choose to use an approved installer, they will setup a date and time to perform the installation.
- Next, you get to enjoy your amazing outdoor kitchen in less time, with less hassle (for less money)!
All our doors and drawers are constructed of food-grade 304 stainless steel. Featuring a soft-closing mechanism for smooth and steady transitioning while opening and closing your drawer. The beautiful door handles will add a crisp look and finish to your outdoor kitchen kit.
High-strength, durable concrete base in any of our three colors
Stainless Steel Burner, designed specifically for use outdoors
Operates on Natural Gas or Propane
Electronic Ignition with weatherproof on/off switch